Helping our children develop their faith into a faith that 'sticks' with them into adolescence and adulthood involves many factors. These include:
- being part of a supportive faith community where they are valued and encouraged to serve and grow;
- having strong personal relationships with multiple generations of faith, including peers and adults;
- being actively engaged in God's Word and the rituals, traditions and faith practices of the Christian faith;
- their life transitions and pathways are celebrated and encouraged;
- having a warm and supportive relationship with parent/s and grandparent/s.